CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
We cordially invite you to consider presenting at the upcoming 2019 Denver Design and Construction Procurement Conference to take place at the PPA Event Center, 2105 Decatur St. Denver, CO on June 20th & 21st, 2019.
The Conference Agenda has two (2) remaining 30 minute and one (1) 15 minute time spaces available for corporate presentations available on a first come first served basis.
The Conference has two (2) primary objectives:
- To provide Feature Presentations about Capital Improvement projects that highlight current innovative projects / design excellence / efficient processes / emerging and/or disruptive technologies and other applications that define novel ideas and/or solutions that can lead to the advancement of best practices in the industry
- To bring together government and military officials and private sector owners, developers, healthcare providers, universities, designers, constructors, builders, sub-contractors and other industry leaders and technical experts to share innovative ideas, showcase solutions, conduct business, develop partnerships and expand their networks with 8(a), HubZone, VOSB, SDVOSB, WOSB and other Minority business organizations
The presentation could include, but not limited to:
- Overview of corporate mission / vision / capabilities
- Feature Capital Improvement project(s) – in planning stage / under development / completed
- Highlight project(s) unique challenges / derived benefits / lessons learned
- Teaming opportunities, if applicable
The conference will be attended by 120 to 150 participants.
To preview and register for this events, click: https://2019dedesign-constr.eventbrite.com
Below is the 2019 conference synopsis for your review and consideration.