File Attachments —
– File Attachment 1: Download
LEADING EDGE for Transportation & Construction
Grow your business. An interactive business planning course designed specifically for highway design and construction contractors – you’ll walk away ready to work! Offered by the Denver Metro SBDC and the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT), this 9-week course was built on the award-winning LEADING EDGE business planning curriculum and tailored by industry experts to help contractors determine the best growth strategy for your business. If you want to successfully perform on CDOT, City and County of Denver, RTD, and other government contracts, this is a great step to build capacity and gain the contacts that you need to win. What to Expect:
• Create a business development plan tailored to meet your business needs, goals and objectives for growth.
• Focus on increasing your business’s capacity to successfully perform as a sub and prime contractor on government contracts.
• Work one-on-one with experienced business advisors to reach your goals.
• Gain an introduction to industry mentors and prime contractors, and connect with community leaders, government agencies and other resources.
• Attend Denver Metro SBDC workshops for free during the program.
• Receive preferential enrollment consideration in the CDOT Mentor-Protégé Program.
• Graduate with recognition from CDOT, prime contractors, and more!
What to Know:
Date: March 28 – May 23, 2018 (Every Wednesday night for 9 weeks)
Time: 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Cost: FREE if you complete the program. $322.50 required upon registration which is reimbursed upon graduation. You must submit a business/strategy plan two weeks after the course and attend at least eight of the nine classes to graduate.
Location: Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce, 1445 Market St., Denver CO 80202
If you have questions, please contact the Denver Metro SBDC at (303) 620-8030.
Denver Metro SBDC