Know what it takes to put together a development proposal?
Want real experience putting together a site plan, marketing plan, and pro forma for a real world site?
Want to work side-by-side with ULI Colorado leaders and network with leaders in the development industry?
Then the ULI Colorado REDI program is for YOU!
This is the 10th year for the highly successful Real Estate Diversity Initiative (REDI). You can further your career by learning directly from expert mentors about the challenges and opportunities in the real estate industry. Chosen participants will engage in both large group and small group mentoring sessions and will have access to a free course on pro formas at the University of Denver. Participants will also have the opportunity to work in teams to create a development plan and pro forma for a local site along East Colfax.
- Women and people of color are eligible to apply for the program.
- Up to 30 applicants will be accepted, based on completed applications, including 2 letters of reference.
- 100% class participation is required to graduate (pre-approved absences allowed).
- $250 fee upon acceptance into the program must be received before the program begins in late June. If the fee is not collected in time, you forfeit your place in the program.
- Participants must participate in project development and the final presentation.
- Participants must complete a program evaluation.
- Free one-year membership in ULI Colorado, with access to more than 1,300 members working in many different areas of the real estate industry, worth $440.
- Free textbook on Professional Real Estate Development worth over $100.
- Certificate of completion.
- Real estate industry Continuing Education Units.
- Large and small group real estate mentoring and education worth $15,000.